Saturday, April 09, 2005

Frye Boots

If you are in the market for a pair of boots, might I recommend Frye boots?

Not only are they handcrafted and solid, their committment to their product is stellar. My pair developed a click when I walked after about a year of use. Since they were outside the Zappos.com one year warranty, I contacted Frye directly.

They asked me to send in the boots. They found that they had a broken shank so promptly sent me a new pair. The only thing I can rant about here is that I have to go through the arduous process of training new boots.

Try em. Not only are they well made, they're pretty cool lookin' too.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates

Arizona has no affiliation with the state of the same name, nor does he reflect the views and opinions of any officials or public in said state. Arizona's views are strictly his own and do not reflect those of his friends, family, employer, or furry woodland creatures known to live near his home. Comments and requests for information should be directed to Arizona Audio Works.