Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Losing Touch?

I have nothing to say. I have an entire list of potential rants but nothing inspires me right now. The WA state legislature passed a 9 cent gas tax. And this after 1) the people voted a gas tax down 2) the people passed an initiative to requre a super majority to raise taxes 3) the legistature declared an emergency to bypass said initative 4) they got 11 Republicans to cross the line so that 11 dems could vote no 5) they got a dem in the governors mansion under suspect circumstances but its all charted here so I dont have to go into it.

So... I'm basically a bit demoralized. Maybe I need to start ranting about stuff that matters. Stuff that makes a difference.

But does anything?

blast.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates

Arizona has no affiliation with the state of the same name, nor does he reflect the views and opinions of any officials or public in said state. Arizona's views are strictly his own and do not reflect those of his friends, family, employer, or furry woodland creatures known to live near his home. Comments and requests for information should be directed to Arizona Audio Works.