Friday, September 09, 2005

Phantom Vibration

OK...so I guess I still have some rants that need an outlet.

I have two cellular devices on me at pretty much all times. All waking times that is.

Waking and napping.

I'm now faced with a new malady. Phantom vibration. I think it is similar to phantom pain that an amputee experiences. If you don't know, that is when someone who has had a limb removed feels pain in the removed, newly non-existent limb.

I have all my devices set to vibrate. In case I am working, or listening to music, mowing the lawn (hehe, riiight) etc. But now, I find that I feel the vibration, only to check and see nothing. In fact, everything that can possible cause a vibration causes me to dig in pockets for the phone/ogo.

Of course, there is phantom vibration, where nothing causes the vibration sensation, and there is faux vibration cause by drums, bass, computer fan, what have you.

I hope to see an ad on tv to cure my phantom vibration. I'm already on meds for knee jiggling.


PS...check out anoallasso.blogspot.com

Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates

Arizona has no affiliation with the state of the same name, nor does he reflect the views and opinions of any officials or public in said state. Arizona's views are strictly his own and do not reflect those of his friends, family, employer, or furry woodland creatures known to live near his home. Comments and requests for information should be directed to Arizona Audio Works.